The Complete Mother and Baby Treatment For The Postpartum Recovery -All in the privacy of your own home
The transition from carrying your baby to caring for your baby can be adding additional demands on your physical and emotional well-being. The first 6 weeks following birth can be especially challenging for a woman’s overall health. To avoid feeling exhausted and overwhelmed, the Ayurveda Mother-Baby program addresses the needs of new mothers with treatments that naturally restore their sense of balance. Your vitality, strength and joy, are quicly returned and most important all it happens in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
One of the key principles of the Mother Baby program is that when you help a mother rejuvenate, she can care for her newborn with joy and ease. The program is available in weekly segments from 1-6 weeks. Each day of the program includes:
YOUR TREATMENT AT A GLANCE
- Orientation meeting with Jelena covering all aspects of your treatment from start to finish (daily treatment, dietary guidelines, food preparation, rest and activity guidelines and the logistics of the home visit)
- Simple guidelines and routines for diet, rest, and activity all tailored specifically for the first 6 weeks following childbirth
- Customized daily abhyanga (massage) with herbalized oils
- Herbal supplements to support recovery
- Bed rest
- Warm bath soak
- Hands on instruction for baby abhyanga (massage)
- Follow up
- Easier lactation and more comfortable feeding
- Provides deep profound rest
- Increases vitality, strength and stamina during the day
- Helps to guide your body back into its natural shape
- Increases overall circulation, especially to nerve endings
- Tones muscles, Calms nerves
- Lubrication of the joints
- Increases mental alertness, clearer thinking
- Improves elimination of impurities from the body
- Improves and strengthens all aspects of the digestion
- Increases emotional stability
- Eases post partum aches and discomfort
Mothers report after participating in the program that their babies are healthier, with less wind, colic and childhood illness. Overall they comment on how well their babies are thriving, settling down to sleep and interacting with their environment.
“Working with Jelena was peasant and professional. Her compassion and understanding of Ayurveda are deep and my whole family benefited from this experince. After working wtih Mother and Baby program my energy level was higher and I became much more patient and grounded. My children started sleeping better and they were much more easy going through the day. Jelena`s Mother and Baby program is a must for every mom.”
– Marija Jaksic mother of two
I had a rough hospital experience with my son. A c-section followed by a 10-day NNICU stay. We were worn out after coming back home but with Jelena’s healing daily momma-baby massages, Nutritious soul-feeding meals and her life-affirming presence and guidance we were back on our feet in no time. She is wise beyond her years and helped me experience the link that connects everyone and everything. I am grateful to have had her by my side on my healing journey. I can never recommend her enough.
-Meeraf Sinton mother of three
She tapped into Feminine intelligence by giving natural birth at home without doctors or modern medication, she gained insights for better self-understanding and trust in our own feminine power. She loves to share her knowledge and experiences with women around the world. As a yoga instructor, Ayurvedic practitioner, and homeschooling mother of three, she gained the knowledge and intuitive healing techniques for the natural healing of the women and mothers of the world. She teaches the importance of dietary influence on the body/mind connection and its significance in our overall impact in the world. She advocates and deeply believes that mothers/women will heal the World by healing themselves.
Through her work, she builds strong foundations for healthy, happy and united family relations. She deeply believes that the only way for a healthy family relationship and a healthy, strong and peaceful civilization is through self-realization.
To help people start a healthy new family life, achieve balanced physiology, enrich their personal life she uses the principles of Ayurveda, yoga, conscious based education, parenting, positive discipline, and ancient alternative ways for purification of the body and mind.